On January 20, the nation's 45th President will be sworn into office. Both the new administration and Congress will face many unresolved questions and competing priorities that could have significant implications for the country's future.
In this special webcast our best thinkers, along with outside experts, address these issues—and what the changing political landscape could mean for Americans.
- What policy issues could top Washington’s agenda?
- What’s the outlook for jobs and economic growth?
- Could we see renewed government spending on things like infrastructure?
- What sectors could do well given the new leadership in Washington?
- Could tax rates change and will interest rates finally begin to rise?
- What could these changes mean for Americans’ financial lives?
Our panel will also discuss how a Merrill Lynch financial advisor can work with you to put all these changes into perspectives, and can help you stay on track toward pursuing the goals that are most important to you and your family.
Merrill Lynch advisors also have direct access to industry-leading market insights, including research and analysis from BofA Merrill Lynch Global Research—which in December 2015 was named the Top Global Research Research Firm of the year, for the fifth consecutive year, by Institutional Investor.