Watch today: Our webcast can help you understand your retirement choices
Preparing for what comes next
Surprise—the hard work of planning for the life you want in retirement doesn't come to a stop after you retire. That's when often complex decisions about drawing down the money you've saved, and applying for Social Security and Medicare, need to be made. And each decision could have a major impact on your income and your ability to achieve your overall retirement goals.
In this timely discussion, our knowledgeable panel provides strategies and resources to help those nearing and in retirement make informed decisions about the choices they face. They'll also help to unravel the complexities of Medicare and offer ways to prepare for future health care costs that Medicare doesn't cover.
Topics covered include:
- Ways to maximize your Social Security income
- What recent rules changes could mean for you
- What Medicare covers—and what it doesn't
- Draw-down strategies for different investment accounts
- Finding investment income in today's low interest rate environment
You'll also come away with an understanding of how a Merrill Lynch Financial Advisor can help you plan for and work toward your retirement goals—today and in the years to come.