Why a financial advisor?
Life is always changing and growing more complex. Your needs and priorities specific to your family, work, health and home are continuously evolving. All of this impacts your financial life and the decisions you need to make. And since your finances are so deeply connected with the rest of your life, you deserve strategies and solutions that are specific to your unique needs and goals.
An advisor can help. This is someone who, first and foremost, can meet with you regularly and take the time to understand who you are, what you hope to achieve, and what keeps you up at night. Your advisor can then put his or her financial experience to work, sorting through those complexities and offering financial insights and strategies to help you manage your financial life and move confidently towards your goals.
Why Merrill Lynch?
At Merrill Lynch, we can help you prioritize which goals matter most to you. Whether that's transitioning to the next generation, customizing financial strategies that help you pursue desired outcomes, or simply providing advice and guidance to help you stay informed. With over 100 years in the people business, we understand the importance of a lasting relationship.
What you can expect from Merrill Lynch advisors:
Transparency to fees, risks and outcomes
- Confirmation of fees associated with each offering
- Explanation of risks associated with each investment or strategy
- Periodic reviews, revisiting the advice you've received, outcomes you've experienced and any recommended changes to the approach
- Use of plain language
Advice customized for you with a disciplined wealth and investment process
- Evaluation of your financial situation and help prioritizing what you hope to achieve
- A clearly defined investment process
- Regular monitoring of your progress and offering adjustments as your needs change
- Tools and expertise that embody the best thinking of the firm
Responsible service personalized to your preferences
- Explanation of all available services – whatever works best for you throughout the relationship
- Keeping in touch the way you want —in person, by phone, online, or mobile
- Tools to help you stay connected and monitor your financial picture
- Timely responses to your questions or concerns and interactions
A team of advisors that understands your needs and goals
- Trained and dedicated to understand your unique goals while helping you achieve them
- It's about a dialogue and ongoing narrative, not just an occasional conversation
Find a Merrill Lynch advisor
Search for an advisor by name or find one close to you.
Or, if you prefer, please give us a call at 1.866.706.8321 and we'll get you connected.
We're here to help you find not just a Merrill Lynch advisor but the right Merrill Lynch advisor for you.
Which of our 14,000 advisors will be the one? You may be looking for:
- The most convenient office to where you live and work.
- Specific expertise, such as experience with members of your profession, a particular approach to philanthropy, or family members with special needs.
- A personal connection that just feels right. Someone you'll feel comfortable building a relationship with. Someone who will help you create a unique plan that meets your needs for today, and who will be there for you tomorrow, helping you adjust and revise your plan as your life and goals inevitably change.
Whatever your preferences, we measure our success by your satisfaction, and we're just as concerned as you are with finding the best match.
Connect with an advisor and start a conversation about your goals.
Give us a call at
9am - 9pm EST, Monday - Friday
*Source: Barron's "America's Top 100 Women Financial Advisors" list, June 5, 2017. Advisors considered for the "America's Top 100 Women Financial Advisors" list ranking have a minimum of seven years financial services experience and have been employed at their current firm for at least one year. Quantitative and qualitative measures used to determine the Advisor rankings include: client assets, return on assets, client satisfaction/retention, compliance records, and community involvement, among others. Barron's does not receive compensation from Advisors, participating firms and their affiliates, or the media in exchange for rankings. Barron's is a trademark of Dow Jones & Company, Inc. All rights reserved.